wir haben da was neues auf der Karte…
… und zwar das Sierra Nevada Pale Ale.
Für alle, die es mal genau wissen wollen haben wir uns mal der Homepage von Sierra Nevada bedient – seht selbst:
The beginning. A classic. Our most popular beer.
Pale Ale began as a home brewer’s dream, grew into an icon, and inspired countless brewers to follow a passion of their own. Its unique piney and grapefruit aromas from the use of whole-cone American hops have fascinated beer drinkers for decades and made this beer a classic, yet it remains new, complex and surprising to thousands of beer drinkers every day. It is—as it always has been—all natural, bottle conditioned and refreshingly bold.
- Alcohol Content 5.6% by volume
- Beginning gravity 13.1° plato
- Ending Gravity 2.8° plato
- Bitterness Units 38
- Yeast Ale yeast
- Bittering Hops Magnum, Perle
- Finishing Hops Cascade
- Malts Two-row Pale, Caramel
- Cuisine Grilled Steak, Citrus Salad, Thai Curry, Roasted Vegetables